DUE DILIGENCE CONSULTANCY
The primary objective of the financial due diligence is to determine the open market value and the forced sale value of the company. The financial review shall include but not limited to the following:
- Detailed review of the Audited Account for the last 3 – 5 years.
- Income statement or Profit & Loss Statement.
- Balance Sheet.
- Cash Flow Statement.
- Sources and Uses of Funds Statement.
- Aging of Accounts Analysis, etc.
- Review of the Five Year Business Plan and Annual Budget Plans.
- Prepare current and pro-forma financials with sensitivity analysis.
- Monthly break-even sales volume.
- Detailed listing of long term loan, trade and other facilities provided by the banks and other individuals/ institutions and their status.
- Current cash position and working capital analysis.
- Conduct a ratio analysis based on the accounts for the last 3-5 years.
- Details of any tax, NPL or other issues.
- Adequacy of other reserves.
- List of debtors and creditors.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and above.
Copyright©2012 JB JURUNILAI BERSEKUTU SDN BHD. All Right Reserved.