Our services as Property Managers, include advising clients on overall management and leasing policies with the main objective of securing and maintaining maximum income from the client's properties and ensuring minimal cost.
The services include:-
- Arranging of rents and advise on tenancy covenants including rent views.
- Opening client's account, maintaining records of income and expenditure and submitting monthly or quarterly statement.
- Negotiating lease terms including advise on renewals and re-lettings.
- Periodic inspection and recommend remedial measure on defects.
- Liaison and co-ordination with the consultants, contractors and the authorities in respect of maintenance and renovation works.
- Attending to complaints by tenants.
- Engaging on client's behalf and at the client's expenses contractors to service air-conditioning plant, lifts, standby generator, fire-fighting installations and other mechanical and electrical installation and supervising them.
- Enforcing tenancy covenants and conditions.
- Prepare plans and instructions to cater for emergency situations like the outbreak of fire, bomb threats, etc.
- Pay assessment and quit rent on behalf of client.
- Administrating maintenance contracts, supervision of repairs and advise on estimates.
In the course of implementing our management duties, the following in-house staff will be designated to be responsible for the management and supervision of the building. However, this would depend on the nature of property managed and upon the terms of reference.
The staff are as follows:-
- Building Supervisor
- Charge man
- Car parking attendants ( if the parking is not contracted out )
Several of the services can be on contract basis:-
- Cleaning Services
- Security Services
- Maintenance of Lift and Escalator
- Maintenance of Air-Conditioning System
- Pest Control
- Landscape Maintenance
- Maintenance of Fire Fighting Installation
PROPERTY & FACILITIES MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCES
Menara AmBank, a 50-storey office building which comprises an area of approximately 42,66 sq.metres. (459.278 sq.ft)
Menara MBPJ, a 27-storey office building which comprises an area of approximately 15,225 sq.meters (163,869 sq.ft), is located along Jalan Tengah, Petaling Jaya. It provides a 4-storey of car park, which houses 83 parking bays.
Wisma MPL is a mixed commercial property comprising a 4-storey retail podium block and an 18-storey office tower, located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur along Jalan Raja Chulan Wisma MPL is approximately 33 years of age
Wisma Zelan, a 25 storey office building, located at Jalan Tasik Permaisuri 2, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
Logistics Distribution Facility (Warehouse)
The Logistics Distribution Facility (warehouse) is located at Section 26, Shah Alam with a gross area of approximately 1.2 million sf. with a lettable space of approximately 700 sf.
Bursa Malaysia Berhad
Bursa Malaysia. Completed in 1997, this 16-storey building features high technology systems, the latest telecommunications equipment and other state of the art facilities.
Bangsar Suria is a luxury residential condominium located in the affluent area of Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.
The Katana Residences
The Katana Residences is a high-end condominium developments in Kuala Lumpur’s U-Thant area. Located in the embassy enclave in the nation’s capital, the 30-unit exclusive residential development is poised to accommodate a mixture of high net worth individuals and expatriates.
The Sanctuary is a luxurious gated residential development comprising of 32 units semi-detached and bungalow houses. It is located in Batu Uban, Seberang Prai in the state of Penang. Again the mastery of human-relation art was called upon in dealing and managing the owners, occupants and third parties (eg. contractors & etc.)
ASSET MANAGEMENT FEES
An annual fee based on:-
- 121/2 % of the gross annual rent on the first RM50,000
- 10 % of the gross annual rent on the residue up to RM100,000
- 7 1/2 % of the gross annual rent on the residue up to RM100,000
"The fee is applicable to each holding. The expression "holding" as used here has the same meaning as defined in Section 2 of the Local Government Act 1976.
The expression " gross annual rent" means the rents reserved or deemed to be reserved by the lease or lettings plus any incidental receipts collected or accounted for or both in the course of management.
Minimum fee: RM50 per month per holding.
1 - Additional Claims
(a) - the cost printing, plans, copies of documents, lithography, traveling and other expenses actually incurred.
(b) - a fee of RM150 per hour of RM800 per working day of 8 hours for negotiations, attendance at meetings with solicitors, consultants or authorities; and
(c) - a fee of RM200 per hour of RM1,000 per working day of 8 hours for giving evidence judicial bodies.
2 - Lettings
- Up to 2 years - 1.25 months rental
- Exceeding 2 years up to 4 years - 1.50 months rental
- Exceeding 3 years up to 4 years - 1.75 months rental
- Exceeding 4 years (with opinion for renewal) - 1.75 months rental
- Exceeding 4 years (without option for renewal) - 1.75 months rental plus
- Exceeding 4 years (without option for renewal) - .25 month rental for every additional year
As above, but may be subject to a maximum discount of 30%.
3 - Rent Reviews
50 % of the fees chargeable under lettings.
4 - In additional to the fees stated in items 1 to 3, claims may be made for :
(a) - the cost printing plans, copies of documents, lithography, traveling (only where the other distance between the estate agent's office and the property is more than 40 km) and expenses actually incurred; and
(b) - the cost of media advertisement, signboards, brochures and other promotional material.
The above additional claims may not be incurred by the registered estate agent without prior concurrence of client.
The fees stated in items (b) and (c) are chargeable for actual appearance at meetings or before judicial bodies. In the case of postponements, adjournments, etc. (where less than 24 hours notice is given), a minimum fee of RM400 is chargeable if the meeting or judicial appearance is in the same town/city as the location of the practice and a minimum of RM800 is chargeable if the meeting or judicial appearance is outside the location of the practice.