For Plant and Machinery valuation , it may be required for the following purposes:-
- Valuation for loan and mortgage
- Valuation for company accounts and financial statement
- Valuation for receivership/insolvency
- Valuation for merger, acquisition and takeover
- Insurance Valuation
- Market Value of machinery
- Forming part of the continuing business
- to remain "in-situ" and
- for removal from premises
The role of the valuer is to assess the value of the plant and machinery by conducting a factory floor inspection and detailed survey of all the physical assets so as to record the nature, extent, condition and subsequently to determine the machinery and plant on site as against the register / client's own records.
Our plant and machinery valuer the proceeds with the detailed valuation taking into consideration various factors like efficiency vialibility, depreciation, cost and obsolescence.
The valuation report on plant and machinery is in the form of a plant register showing main items of machinery, grouped either by physical location, by brief technical description, each item will be individually priced on the basis of definition such as Cost Reproduction New, Sound Value, Market Value and Forced Sale Value.